Racists Are Threatening to Take Over Paganism

What do you want to talk about?

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Re: Racists Are Threatening to Take Over Paganism

Postby Angel of Death » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:55 am

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."

the only sin is restriction, right?

the god that others choose to condition themselves is not the creator.

it seems quite clear to me that both "groups" choose to wear a collar.
maybe someday everyone will be able to be naked.
but if they choose to dress up and wear a fancy ball gown out in the woods thats up to them, but I think after walking awhile, the branches are gonna rip it up, and the mud is gonna stain, they can work at keeping it nice, but in the end its just easier surrender to nature and be

fear is fear and does not serve Love.
"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion... this is the place to go now.
But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons."
Love is the Law.
Angel of Death
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby gerry456 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:14 am

@aliceknewit

Really important to fight this - don't let them take over!

Racists Are Threatening to Take Over Paganism

"There’s a war going on in the American Pagan community. On one side are racists who see gods like Odin and Thor as an embodiment of the supremacy whites have over the rest of the planet. On the other are the practitioners who believe these gods transcend racial lines and belong to everyone. Recently, the contention between these two groups has reached a tipping point as anti-racist Pagans try to claim the narrative around their faith before it is overtaken by alt-right racists."

Get some perspective here, there's an element of black Voodoo practitioners who think that white's don't have the right to use Voodoo.

How about we ban the word "race"?
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456

Postby Takamba » Sun May 13, 2018 5:07 am

I got some ideas
1) let's assume everyone is on the same wavelength and level of understanding
2) let's assume you don't need trials and tribulation to be enlightened.
3) let's make everyone think just like me

Do what [insert my name] wilt shall be the whole of the Law?

Exposed! Now there's a conversation! Let the many rule the secret and unknown!

(figure it out, I'm not kidding of course)
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Sun May 13, 2018 9:04 am

Slavers made similar arguments to your number 2. They said slavery and racial oppression was some kind of karmic purification.

So you could own and beat a human, and also get credit for saving their soul.

(Ironic that racist-sympathizers get up at arms about "intolerance" and prejudice against people based on superficial things like swastika usage...)

I don't need racists to think like me. Everyone is allowed to think anything, however vile. Like everyone else, I have lots of vile thoughts.

It's the oppression of other humans part that I have a problem with.

If the law enforcement and political offices of a multi-racial country are dominated by people who believe one race is superior, how is this not racial oppression?

The white supremacist agenda is to normalize racist speech with cries of "thought crime!" while they infiltrate law enforcement, political offices.

Systemic racism in the US is a fact, but if you say so, you're a Marxist who wants to make things thought crimes.

No.
טהרה אלמד
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Takamba » Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 am

Similar doesn't mean the same, it means like. So you're twisting words to the convenience of your argument.

A culture is a larger version of its individuals. It is the collection of the mean average of the mass. Depending on how it is organized with rule and law, such as a tyranny of one vs a collective of influencers, and will operate in accord with its health. To stuff the problem away with politically correct training, as opposed to actually letting the problem be recognized by the perpetrators and others (unconscious allies included), doesn't solve the problem. To claim "bigot" is to be a bigot. I'm not saying there isn't a problem identified, I'm saying the means of dealing with it are ineffective.

Pagans Threatening to Take Over Racism!! could be a valid cry too. Yes? So, does this work? Force against force?

or is there another idea?

First. For you.
How do you deal with your own racism? I've seen it here in this thread, you won't I am sure. How are you helping this poor people? These victims? These races that need your help by you taking over racism on behalf of the pagans? How do you convince yourself of this? Your white guilt trip, how is that not actually racist?

I have no white guilt trip thing in my life. I have mostly white blood. I guess I have mostly white problems. I don't have mostly white money. Not mostly white attitudes (though I guess I use mostly white words).

I also say nigger, but so did Danny Glover.

Give back the land! (if you really want to talk about race relations)
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Sun May 13, 2018 11:17 am

I said similar, and you said I meant same. Who's twisting words?

They are similar in that they are both pseudo-enlightened justifications for a racially oppressive status quo.

I get that you're pretending to have the enlightened best interests of everyone at heart when you use racial slurs and offer nonsense criticism of your mid-20th century leftist straw man, but no one's asking for your advice.

And if you're offended by being called a bigot for using the arguments and slurs of a bigot, I'm sorry:

let's assume you don't need trials and tribulation to be enlightened.
טהרה אלמד
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing

Previous

Return to General Discussion