Rising on the planes as the ultimate technique

Q&A and discussion on ceremonial magick

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Rising on the planes as the ultimate technique

Postby Hermes » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 pm

If we had to keep only one technique. Then i see this as such. Basically it is the entire formula of both magick and mysticism. If i rise on a plane, i'm free from the karma of the one below. If the access is permanent, then i'm permanently free. That is very simple and powerful. When one gets some basic reliable results in this, it can become also an intuitive tool towards true will. One can start to feel what kind of resistance exist in some situation. Also, it is nothing less than the philosophers stone, the secret elixir which can dissolve anything. If merged together, the subtle will take over the gross. For manifestation, one must do the reverse. From subtle to gross.

To my mind come two writings that help especially to understand this. There is the Kybalion, and most Taoist writings. Any other reading suggestions and ideas on this topic?
Hermes
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Re: Rising on the planes as the ultimate technique

Postby gerry456 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:37 am

Crowley placed importance on it as well as a lot of other tasks.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456

Postby Gnosomai Emauton » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:53 am

The way you describe it reminds me of the method of Leary et. al.'s The Psychedelic Experience. In that framework, the user interfaces with the substance in order to break down all current personality structures as he enters the psychedelic space. In that space, discoveries are made and guidance is given. Then, on the return journey, all of the broken down pieces are reformed into a new structure in line with the user's new desired personality.

gross -> subtle
purification and rearrangement
subtle -> gross
Go in all ways contrary to the world.
Gnosomai Emauton

Postby gerry456 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Gnosomai Emauton wrote:The way you describe it reminds me of the method of Leary et. al.'s The Psychedelic Experience. In that framework, the user interfaces with the substance in order to break down all current personality structures as he enters the psychedelic space. In that space, discoveries are made and guidance is given. Then, on the return journey, all of the broken down pieces are reformed into a new structure in line with the user's new desired personality.

gross -> subtle
purification and rearrangement
subtle -> gross

Just a reiteration of the goal/formula used back in Ancient Egypt and passed down. IAO.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456

Return to Magick