Banishing Qliphoth

Q&A and discussion on ceremonial magick

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Banishing Qliphoth

Postby milkBoxx » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:11 am

Does the LBRP and LBRH banish the Qliphoth? Or is that an altogether other ritual?
I remember reading about another more obscure way of doing this, is this necessary for those
who are Neophyte or Zelator grade or is this something else entirely. I remember reading
that a Magus sometimes works with "healing" the Qliphoth but I figured this is much different than
banishing them.
Can I have another NANA!?!.....Can I have another NANA!?!....
milkBoxx
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Banishing Qliphoth

Postby Jim Eshelman » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:49 am

milkBoxx wrote:Does the LBRP and LBRH banish the Qliphoth? Or is that an altogether other ritual?

Broadly, yes.

Now, if you mean "clear them from my system," then that's a bigger thing that this only addresses over time. (Consider it similar to the question, "Would doing a pentagram ritual remove a long-standing bad habit?" The answer would be, "Well, not just one pentagram ritual...")

But in the sense of clearing the immediate space for an immediate, short-term purpose, yes; and in the sense of gradually strengthening your purity and fortification over time, yes.

If it's as strong as a "haunting" requiring a full exorcism - a very serious infestation of malignant, atavistic, soulless presence in a particular place - the exorcism would be a separate ritual.

I remember reading about another more obscure way of doing this, is this necessary for those
who are Neophyte or Zelator grade or is this something else entirely. I remember reading
that a Magus sometimes works with "healing" the Qliphoth but I figured this is much different than
banishing them.

That's an entirely other area unrelated to your original question above.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Re: Banishing Qliphoth

Postby ThelemicMage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:32 pm

It's funny.

When I was under the age of 3, I used to pray for the Devil, that he might too be saved.
I told my parents this and was badly scolded, but continued to pray for the Baphometic one.
“The mushroom said to me once, ‘Nature loves courage. Nature loves courage,’ and I said, ‘What’s the payoff on that?’ And it said, ‘It shows you it loves courage because it removes obstacles.’ You make a commitment, and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream, and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up.” -Terrence McKenna

Love is the Law,

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!!

Love under Will
ThelemicMage
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Return to Magick