On general cleansing + protection

Q&A and discussion on ceremonial magick

Moderator: Moderators - Public

On general cleansing + protection

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:10 am

I'm looking for advice (whether direct or just referencing a book) on the general topic of house cleansing and protection (especially of a newly-acquired dwelling), and of banishing any leftover entities/spirits/hauntings/"poltergeists" etc. I understand a "full exorcism" is a separate topic, but anything beneath that level is what I'm interested in learning more about. Basically, how to get rid of "unwanted roommates."

I would be inclined to heavy LBRP use to banish the sh!t out of the place, and maybe burn frankincense for a while to reinforce the vibe I'm trying to make, but I don't really have anything better than that.

Any suggestions? Personal experiences? Anything I should add to my toolkit?

93, 93/93

The Sun, strength & sight, light.
Mike
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Re: On general cleansing + protection

Postby Ankh » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 am

I have used the Star Ruby successfully Ash. You can find it in 776.5, see below;
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=329&p=1707&hilit=Star+Ruby#p1707
AL III,17: “Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms.”
Ankh
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Re: On general cleansing + protection

Postby ThelemicMage » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:33 pm

well, lesser and greater banishing pentagram rituals, with the LBRP daily,
also you may wish to add sage to your incense.
As well as nag champa.

Also, ya know, you can always ask Lucifer for advice or sway in power with banishing.
one of the tricks of reality is that Lucifer is a benign, positive being that only reflects
our inner wishes and desires.

And not dangerously so.. in your darkest dreams, you might wish to unleash
all the demonic energy into the overworld, connect it from your place to every
place that has them, and destroy the universe...

Lucifer would actually begin to banish your false will...

So LBRP, GBRP,

mAY wish to do some banishing with greater rituals first with your birth chart correspondance,
then with daily planetary correspondance..

and Hail Satan
“The mushroom said to me once, ‘Nature loves courage. Nature loves courage,’ and I said, ‘What’s the payoff on that?’ And it said, ‘It shows you it loves courage because it removes obstacles.’ You make a commitment, and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream, and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up.” -Terrence McKenna

Love is the Law,

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!!

Love under Will
ThelemicMage

Return to Magick