Hitler and Master Therion

Q&A and discussion on ceremonial magick

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Hey guys, I just want to say that I really take accusations of borg-style thought-control, arrogance, ignorance seriously.

Really.

It was wrong of me to call Hitler a sh**tstain. I was impinging on your snowflake-y wills, which are so easily susceptible to my taunts.

I really respect the opinions of people who think Hitler escaped death and colluded with extra-terrestrials to form a moonbase.

I really respect the opinions of people who get offended at being called out for their racism, but can't seem to get through a discussion without resorting to using racial slurs.

Truly.

I'm not being even a little bit sarcastic.

:alien:
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Takamba » Thu May 31, 2018 1:48 pm

When I used the n-word (same word, but instead I only made you think of it and didn't admit to writing it), I was being facetious about how liberals can't tolerate {*******} words and think that offensiveness is argument enough to not hear a point.

You were offended the first day you entered an education facility and you were told you don't know squat and you learned to sit quiet and listen. You were offended that day the ball hit you in the face and you learned to use your glove. You were offended when you were told "it's not all about you."

Look who is crying thought control.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Thu May 31, 2018 1:58 pm

I'm not offended, you doofus.

And none of those things happened to me.

The only point you made by using a racial slur is that you're a person who uses racial slurs.

Yes, I'm looking at who's crying thought control. I'm seeing a stupid-nazi.
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Mercurius » Thu May 31, 2018 7:03 pm

National Socialists weren't racist. When berlin fell there were arabs, moors, jews, christians, africans and germans all fighting together to defend what NatSoc stood for. You've been fed lies. Hitler had high ranking generals that were queer; he didn't care. Everything you rage against didn't happen or is the opposite of what you're told yet you denigrate it with projected conspiracy ad hominem, as if that detracts from the truth. Like i said, you're like an infant. Go find a David Irving book and challenge yourself. I know this will be hard for you; being who you are. See you around SEKHET-MAAT Lodge sometime :lol:
Mercurius
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 am

Hitler wasn't racist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A nazi is saying someone else is ignorant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, I'm not afraid of dumb nazis. And I'm not in the OTO so no, you won't see me at Sekhet Mast.

Every nazi is a loser who can't accept that they are a loser, so they make up dumb lies about other races.

But I'm sure that one day all the nazis will win and then you'll have a stable job and your involuntary celibacy streak will be over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I'm going to watch a video of your leader, Christopher Cantwell, blubbering about being arrested, and laugh my ass off.

And I'll also laugh about how David Irving has to sell nazi memorabilia to make a living because he bankrupted himself losing a libel case against people who said he was a shitty idiot historian.

In case it's not clear:

Nazi = loser that people laugh at because they're so dumb.

There are zero nazis who aren't losers. Why is that, Mercurius?
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Takamba » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:15 am

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:Hitler wasn't racist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A nazi is saying someone else is ignorant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, I'm not afraid of dumb nazis. And I'm not in the OTO so no, you won't see me at Sekhet Mast.

Every nazi is a loser who can't accept that they are a loser, so they make up dumb lies about other races.

But I'm sure that one day all the nazis will win and then you'll have a stable job and your involuntary celibacy streak will be over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I'm going to watch a video of your leader, Christopher Cantwell, blubbering about being arrested, and laugh my ass off.

And I'll also laugh about how David Irving has to sell nazi memorabilia to make a living because he bankrupted himself losing a libel case against people who said he was a shitty idiot historian.

In case it's not clear:

Nazi = loser that people laugh at because they're so dumb.

There are zero nazis who aren't losers. Why is that, Mercurius?


And you aren't intolerant.

Yes. I get all this. I also have watched you miss label people and then simply all that ranting and raging up there in this quoted text. Thank you for that. I know of you now all I need.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Hermitas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:30 am

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:And I'll also laugh about how David Irving has to sell nazi memorabilia to make a living because he bankrupted himself losing a libel case against people who said he was a shitty idiot historian.


I had no idea this occurred.

Thank you for providing me with probably the most wonderful and well-sourced Wikipedia article I've ever read.

Evans spent two years examining Irving's work, and presented evidence of Irving's misrepresentations, including evidence that Irving had knowingly used forged documents as source material. Upon mutual agreement, the case was argued as a bench trial before Mr. Justice Charles Gray, who produced a written judgment 349 pages long in favour of the defendants, in which he detailed Irving's systematic distortion of the historical record of the Holocaust and Hitler's role therein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_v_ ... _Books_Ltd


And that was just at the top.

That was beautiful.

Thank you, David Irving, for being so arrogant and stupid as to force the British legal system to fully research and officially discredit your ridiculous fantasy.
User avatar
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Hermitas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:16 am

And I quote David Irving himself:

"I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz."

"I said that then based on my knowledge at the time, but by 1991 when I came across the Eichmann papers, I wasn't saying that anymore and I wouldn't say that now."

"The Nazis did murder millions of Jews."

"I'm not a Holocaust denier. Obviously, I've changed my views."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4733820.stm
Last edited by Hermitas on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Hermitas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:29 am

Also,

Here's the 349 page judgment given down by Mr. Justice Charles Grey, with the most beautiful table of contents.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2000/115.html
User avatar
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:56 am

Takamba wrote:And you aren't intolerant.

Yes. I get all this. I also have watched you miss label people and then simply all that ranting and raging up there in this quoted text. Thank you for that. I know of you now all I need.

Nazi sympathizer calls me intolerant. :lol:

Are my posts as bad as the holocaust? :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see what you call me if I make fun of NAMBLA.

I will stop mocking when you stop using the same arguments as nazis.

I get that you think you're doing it to bug liberals or make a point.

Plenty of actual ww2 nazis put the uniform on to rile up their neighbors.

But eventually dramatic irony collapses and lo and behold: you're a bigot.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.


Regardless of whether you think you are or aren't racist, you're behaving exactly like one.

By acting like a racist, you are asking to be treated like a racist, and are getting offended when you are.

It's karma.
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Hermitas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:08 am

Mercurius wrote:See you around SEKHET-MAAT Lodge sometime


What you've said here is more serious than you think it is.
User avatar
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:20 am

Oh, I know. It's an implied threat.

Mercurius has previously directed Nazi terminology at me before, calling me a "Portland degenerate" ("degenerate" is a nazi-era code word for attacking Jews)

This week is the 1-year anniversary of a Nazi killing two people on the light rail line in Portland (a mile from my house) by slashing their throats when they stood between him and the muslim women he was lobbing slurs at.

But I just can't muster up any fear over such sad losers. It's not even worth it to punch a nazi, because it's so hard to wash the sh** smell off your knuckles.

I will, however, laugh at them when they get themselves arrested for dumb stuff like incest-based domestic squabbles, or get kicked out of their parents' basement for not paying rent.

And I will mock dumb nazi-sympathizers like Takamba who think the real problem is my intolerance and hyper-sensitivity to hate-speech. F*ck you Takamba! Sorry you're still mad at your mom about the way she potty-trained you. :lol: :lol:
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Takamba » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:Oh, I know. It's an implied threat.

Mercurius has previously directed Nazi terminology at me before, calling me a "Portland degenerate" ("degenerate" is a nazi-era code word for attacking Jews)

This week is the 1-year anniversary of a Nazi killing two people on the light rail line in Portland (a mile from my house) by slashing their throats when they stood between him and the muslim women he was lobbing slurs at.

But I just can't muster up any fear over such sad losers. It's not even worth it to punch a nazi, because it's so hard to wash the sh** smell off your knuckles.

I will, however, laugh at them when they get themselves arrested for dumb stuff like incest-based domestic squabbles, or get kicked out of their parents' basement for not paying rent.

And I will mock dumb nazi-sympathizers like Takamba who think the real problem is my intolerance and hyper-sensitivity to hate-speech. F*ck you Takamba! Sorry you're still mad at your mom about the way she potty-trained you. :lol: :lol:


I will merely smile at how erroneous your interpretations of things are. Sorry about your loss, by the way.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Hermitas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:16 am

Takamba wrote:Sorry about your loss, by the way.


Is the above quote in reference to the following quote? Surely not.

Av wrote:This week is the 1-year anniversary of a Nazi killing two people on the light rail line in Portland (a mile from my house) by slashing their throats when they stood between him and the muslim women he was lobbing slurs at.
User avatar
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:44 am

Takamba wrote:Sorry about your loss, by the way.

Spare me. According to your interpretation of Liber Oz, interfering with a racist who is spewing hate-speech is interfering with someone's right to think as they will. So the Nazi was justified in killing them. :roll:
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby seekinghga » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Takamba wrote:Sorry about your loss, by the way.

Spare me. According to your interpretation of Liber Oz, interfering with a racist who is spewing hate-speech is interfering with someone's right to think as they will.

I can but question the outcome of someone spewing hate-speech. They would be naturally a laughingstock because such is a temporary or permanent affront to AL I:3, I:4, I:22-23, I:29-31, I:41, I:48, I:61, II:3, II:6, etc... It is OK to hate, but turn it into a belief or an outlook and you have missed the thread. Hate is only sufficient as a pathway to love; which is inclusive of all and represents growth through absorptive loss of prejudice.

"Let him come through the first ordeal, & it will be to him as silver."
"And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught."
- LXV 5:59
seekinghga
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Location: York, PA

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby mark0987 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 pm

If you are living life according to Liber Oz, then these people have an indefeasible right to preach their hatred, so long as they know that their intolerance is evidence of their own impotence. They have the right to think this way, and they have the right to speak this way- by doing so they are not really impacting on anyone or their Will. At least, not in a direct manner, they may inspire others to impede another person's will through their 'inspiring' hate speeches, but then the fault lies with the sheep, not the shepherd (In my opinion).

However, if the same group then begin to beat other's of a different faith/ethnicity/sexuality etc. and actively want to prevent them from utilizing their indefeasible rights to live freely and as they will, then they deserve to be killed (according to Liber Oz). Similarily, however, according to Liber Oz if you start telling people they are not allowed to say x because it offends you, nor are they allowed to think x, then you deserve to be killed. As the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."

To deny Hitler killed Jews is ludicrous. To deny that he put homosexuals in concentration camps is ridiculous. To deny that he medically experimented on twins and disabled people against their wills is ridiculous. He did, or rather, he ordered that it happened. If you deny these things you might as well also deny evolution, gravity, and slavery. The concrete evidence is there, you can choose to believe otherwise, but you are no better than a Christian who believes in Creationism and spouts that evolution is just a theory.
"Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realises that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: 'Ye must have faith.'"

-Max Planck
User avatar
mark0987
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 am
Location: England

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Takamba » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:48 am

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Takamba wrote:Sorry about your loss, by the way.

Spare me. According to your interpretation of Liber Oz, interfering with a racist who is spewing hate-speech is interfering with someone's right to think as they will. So the Nazi was justified in killing them. :roll:


The Nazi was justified in Nuit's law because the dead man put himself in harm's way. According to man's law? That's a complicated story. I ask myself, if that particular Nazi hadn't been thrawted by interferers all his life (or some developmentally important period of his life), would he maybe not have become a Nazi? Would not his nature have taken him on a different course if it weren't for the interfering laws of man?

The men who died killed themselves. They sacrificed themselves in the eyes of Christ. I'm sorry for your loss of innocence. I'm sorry for their loss of justification, because the eyes of Christ do not work in the new aeon.

We can pick at any single detail you want. The problem is that an entire universe of events lead to that single detail and your arrogance thinks you can fix it all with punishment and restriction.

Yeah, it's like hanging around a bunch of neo-pagans when Jim takes his silence. No one has a clue but how to justify their own desire to be flakes. Next thing you know, Snowball, the entire thing will collapse.

Now tell me more about my eyes
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby seekinghga » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 am

The Abbey of Thelema was Crowley's own Ultimate Experiment in the practical application of the Law of Thelema. How do the ways that him and his protégés lived there compare to Nazi ideology? You see, this brings up one thing about Crowley the prophet, he would latch himself to pernicious ideals simply to promulgate his own religion.

Takamba wrote:The Nazi was justified in Nuit's law because the dead man put himself in harm's way.

The Nazi was justified for a time, perhaps, but the Nazi ultimately failed. End of story. The echoes of their voice are marginalized and vanishing. Even the bulwark of Hitler's expansionist agenda falls to the wayside. Perhaps the "slave" is not quite as powerless as first assumed, at least in combined fervor. The whole slave/master dichotomy solves no problems in philosophy or sociology other than the mass proliferation of Egoitism. The so-called "masters" betray nothing but their own hollow justifications of the aggrandizement of their own mundane (scale notwithstanding) mediocrity. A slave follows because they believe that they are helpless to do otherwise. To me it seems that talking about potential freedoms and doing one's own will, leaving others to do as they will, is the best recourse to universal emancipation from illusory bonds. That was, after all, Crowley's main intention.
"And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught."
- LXV 5:59
seekinghga
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Location: York, PA

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Takamba » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:33 am

seekinghga, I was referring to a specific "nazi" and incident. The lack of justification for the continued existence of Nazi Germany proved itself through history, and I agree with anyone else that it was a good thing. The problem that some don't recognize is that the egoistic world we are born into has to go through the same demands made on the individual during the evolutionary period (a twinkle of a dawning of a new age). There will be hell to pay. The Prophet knew it. Blood blood blood is what he saw. You get it, seekinghga. I get that.

My emotions are clear. I'm not attached to these things, I'm simply pointing things out.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:44 am

You are attached to defending nazi rights.

You have invested energy in it. You've violated your own promise (to ignore my posts) because you're so invested in defending nazis.

Man has a right to move as he will on the face of the earth

Man has a right to speak what he will


The people on the train were just going home from work.

If a nazi telling people to get out of America, and calling them racial slurs isn't a violation of their will, then telling the nazi to shut up isn't either.

If the nazi was justified in murdering people for standing in between him and the victims of his verbal assault, then I'm justified in murdering nazis for existing.

The fact that you want to have it one way, in favor of the nazi, makes you a nazi sympathizer. You're not being mis-labeled.
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Avshalom Binyamin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 am

mark0987 wrote:these people have an indefeasible right to preach their hatred

mark0987 wrote:if you start telling people they are not allowed to say x because it offends you then you deserve to be killed.

Got it. Free speech for nazis, murder for people who speak up against nazis.
Every man and every woman is a star.
User avatar
Avshalom Binyamin
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby seekinghga » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:23 am

Takamba wrote:My emotions are clear. I'm not attached to these things, I'm simply pointing things out.

I'm glad. :) Though harping on the hate-fueled dregs of reality is a form of attachment. All thought is an act of creation...

"And all these things fled away, for he understood them all, that they were but as old rags upon the Divine Perfection."
Last edited by seekinghga on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught."
- LXV 5:59
seekinghga
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Location: York, PA

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Takamba » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:27 am

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:You are attached to defending nazi rights.

You have invested energy in it. You've violated your own promise (to ignore my posts) because you're so invested in defending nazis.

Man has a right to move as he will on the face of the earth

Man has a right to speak what he will


The people on the train were just going home from work.

If a nazi telling people to get out of America, and calling them racial slurs isn't a violation of their will, then telling the nazi to shut up isn't either.

If the nazi was justified in murdering people for standing in between him and the victims of his verbal assault, then I'm justified in murdering nazis for existing.

The fact that you want to have it one way, in favor of the nazi, makes you a nazi sympathizer. You're not being mis-labeled.


Here your mislabeling has gone and confused the entire situation into something isn't, but would be arguable if it were. I think that's called a Strawman, but this is only a rough approximation of a Strawman but I don't believe it was intended, just a failure of your ability to produce the right discourse for your desired victory. I don't defend the rights of Nazis, as you say, I defend the rights of all. It's when it transgresses beyond right and into behavior that violates others' rights. This is what you are not seeing.

Each specific incident will have to be handled on its own merits. A man has a right to think "wrongly" but he does not have the right to insist others agree with him. He has a right to speak offensively, but he doesn't have a right to take physical action that restricts the will of others (unless that right has been volunteered by others, such as voting for Police actions). I do not agree with racists, nor do black, brown, yellow, or red men that I associate with; but to hide the word nigger because it offends? That's just plain silly. I guess you don't think Tom Sawyer should be read in the fourth grade classes. It says nigger a lot. Oh, and according to some gang bangers I've met, a nigger is still a nigger no matter what color he is, but a black man can be something else. That's a quote from a black man. If it's racist, then I concede that.

Murder is not justified. And the man on the train may have attempted to murder someone, and according to the laws of man was wrong in doing so, and in the eyes of Jesus, the others who defended those women were right; but their deaths are justified in the heart of Nuit. They failed in one respect but succeeded I guess in another. There are eyes open to the real vastness of these issues and hopefully they won't linger too long on the superficials of race relations that makes all this still exist in this century when just near the end of the last century, whitey was convinced he'd solved these problems (obviously he hadn't).

You don't know me, you don't know jack. You don't seem to know when some things i say are intentionally out of line while within the context of an entire piece, it should be obvious. Instead, that one word triggered your liberal tarded ness. (see what I did, I called you a name but I didn't, you know, do it in a certainly genuine manner... so what meaneth that oh exalted one?)

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
mark0987 wrote:these people have an indefeasible right to preach their hatred

mark0987 wrote:if you start telling people they are not allowed to say x because it offends you then you deserve to be killed.

Got it. Free speech for nazis, murder for people who speak up against nazis.


Here again you prove to have it wrong. Do you know there's a line where rights end? They end when they impinge upon the rights of others. Without knowing that detail, all these make believe arguments of yours seem real to you. They don't seem real to me. Everyone has the right to define their own universe. They have the right to define their own sphere. They have the right to define their own circle, provided that that circle does not impinge upon the circles of others. Where it does, they have a right to renegotiate. If force is called for, then the outcome of that force will teach more than just the width of a circle, it will teach others what to look for in the future. It's complicated but I suspect you'll understand enough.

Now, go and teach your children well - because that's the real root of the problem today.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Hitler and Master Therion

Postby Hermitas » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:16 am

Takamba,

You are doing to Av precisely what you are trying to teach him is wrong.

You are defending the free speech of racists while you seek to silence Av through “correction.”

You are biased against liberals, and it would be 20 times more intellectually honest if you would just admit that you are fighting him brother against brother in favor of Nazis instead of taking this high phony position of unbiased “correct” teaching. It’s just your own brand of hypocrisy.
User avatar
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Magick

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests