Book of Enoch Analysis

Q&A and discussion on the Hermetic Qabbalah

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Book of Enoch Analysis

Postby skytoucher » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:03 pm

At one time I thought I remember reading an excellent analysis of the Book of Enoch pinned in this forum but can no longer find it. Does anyone know if it's still around? Thank you in advance.
“A perfect man can put his whole soul upon that one point of love, yet he is unattached.”
-Swami Vivekananda
skytoucher
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Book of Enoch Analysis

Postby seekinghga » Mon May 02, 2016 12:52 pm

If it were that excellent then you should spend every single moment of your unawakened life to finding it. What other matter might surpass your Great Work?
"And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught."
- LXV 5:59
seekinghga
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Re: Book of Enoch Analysis

Postby Ankh » Tue May 03, 2016 10:55 am

Quote ST: At one time I thought I remember reading an excellent analysis of the Book of Enoch pinned in this forum but can no longer find it. Does anyone know if it's still around? Thank you in advance.

I haven’t seen an analysis of the Book of Enoch on the forum Skytoucher, only the Book of Job: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5424

Hope this helps
AL III,17: “Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms.”
Ankh
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Return to Qabbalah