Looking for The Zohar.

Q&A and discussion on the Hermetic Qabbalah

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Looking for The Zohar.

Postby Barrackubus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Wow. I just started watching a series of lessons on JLTV on the teachings of the Kabbalah. Amazing spiritual value on the series thus far.

However I am seeking a complete translated Zohar in to English.
Would any have an I idea as to where this might be located whether it be a series of pdf's or even the whole series of books.
I saw have located a series of book, the whole set for 130 dollars and seems to be a good purchase but not sure of it is in English...
It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple. (Magick Without Tears, Ch.83)

Barrackubus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking for The Zohar.

Postby Gnosomai Emauton » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:41 am

I have found an English/Hebrew parallel translation online. not sure if it's the whole thing or not. I'll try to remember to dig it out later today and send you the link.
Go in all ways contrary to the world.
Gnosomai Emauton
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Re: Looking for The Zohar.

Postby Gnosomai Emauton » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Found it. I'm not sure where I originally ran across it but, if you can PM me a link to a Dropbox or other cloud storage folder, I can upload it to you. The complete set is about 125MB.
Go in all ways contrary to the world.
Gnosomai Emauton

Return to Qabbalah