Manas cakkra

Q&A and discussion on yoga and other avenues of mysticism

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Manas cakkra

Postby ThelemicMage » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 am

Studying up on the cakkras outside of the normal seven I have been, and caught my attention this did regarding attributes of the Manas cakkra.

The 6 petals associated with it, encompassing the five senses and sleep have the following attributes:

Yellow - Earth - Smell
White - Water - Taste
Red - Fire - Form
Grey - Air - Touch
White - Space - Sound
Black is of course sleep, when in said state, turns the other petals of this cakkra black.

Confused I am, regarding the reason behind Earth being associated with smell, and Air associated with touch. Suppose I do, that when one is alone in meditation, that Air is the only element that would cause sensation on skin, unless of course it was raining.

Very appreciative I would be, if someone might share their insight into this attribution set.

Many thanks for reading,

Frank

93/93
“The mushroom said to me once, ‘Nature loves courage. Nature loves courage,’ and I said, ‘What’s the payoff on that?’ And it said, ‘It shows you it loves courage because it removes obstacles.’ You make a commitment, and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream, and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up.” -Terrence McKenna

Love is the Law,

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!!

Love under Will
ThelemicMage
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Re: Manas cakkra

Postby Angel of Death » Tue May 14, 2013 5:04 am

I'm not sure,
You might have better luck using the keyword
Anja Chakra