Third Eye starting to get annoying

Q&A and discussion on yoga and other avenues of mysticism

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Third Eye starting to get annoying

Postby Miles » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 am

Ok, now, about a month ago, usually the only times I'd feel the sensations of the Third Eye would be either during the Star Ruby (ΣΟΙ), or during an intentional meditation on the Third Eye.

A couple weeks later, I'd feel my Third Eye for atleast 10-15 minutes after getting into bed (every single night),

Now, it seems like whenever my head doesn't move for more than 10 seconds, I'll feel it, nonstop (I'm feeling it now, actually).

Is this supposed to mean something? Should I do something? I mean, it's great having a mystical experience 24/7, but seriously, what gives.

(Oh, and I should point out that I opened my Third Eye about 7 years ago, so this feeling isn't anything new)
Miles
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Third Eye starting to get annoying

Postby Uni_Verse » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:16 am

I gather, from your post you do not know how to close it?
Or is it coming open despite efforts to close ?

Third Eye activity, right before going to sleep, usually ended up in spontaneous astral projection
Or, once some control had been established, lucid dreams :
Have you noticed any difference in your dreams?
There is only one verse,
sung in infinite ways.
-
"Here!"
I come or came?
I sung!
To seeD the Way
-
God sings,
WE experience:
THE UNIVERSE!
Uni_Verse
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Miles » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 am

They're seeming to last longer and be more vivid. If this is a sign that I might start having lucid dreams, then awesome! I haven't had a lucid dream in over a year!
Miles
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Mephisto » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:20 am

Miles wrote:Ok, now, about a month ago, usually the only times I'd feel the sensations of the Third Eye would be either during the Star Ruby (ΣΟΙ), or during an intentional meditation on the Third Eye.

A couple weeks later, I'd feel my Third Eye for atleast 10-15 minutes after getting into bed (every single night),

Now, it seems like whenever my head doesn't move for more than 10 seconds, I'll feel it, nonstop (I'm feeling it now, actually).

Is this supposed to mean something? Should I do something? I mean, it's great having a mystical experience 24/7, but seriously, what gives.

(Oh, and I should point out that I opened my Third Eye about 7 years ago, so this feeling isn't anything new)

I have the very same sensation at times. It lasts an indeterminate amount of time, from several minutes to hours. It is indeed related to third-eye activity. It occurs to me most particularly during Meditation/Asana. You simply have a very sensitive third-eye chakra. With practice you can learn to control it to a greater extent. I would say there's nothing to worry about at the moment. For me it was annoying at times, like growing pains.
Konx Om Pax
Mephisto
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby Mephisto » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:06 pm

kasper81 wrote:isn't this resolved by opening the lower chakras to balance it out?

Yes. Sometimes I smack myself in the forehead, but this can have negative social implications.
Konx Om Pax
Mephisto

Return to Mysticism