Solo Tantra

Q&A and discussion on yoga and other avenues of mysticism

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:13 pm

I am aware that in Thelema, tantra is to be used for god-atonement and manifesting intent. Howeevr, what are the do's and don'ts for solo tantra? I meditate regularly by the way.

What should a tantric practitioner be doing whilst practicing self-stimulation and holdbacks? 10 minutes a night? 10 holdbacks a night? 20 holdbacks a night? Circulating energy around his being? Constant prostate-contraction and release throughout the day to develop holdback ability? I mean this isn't rocket science but how else can I develop the ability to holdback ejaculation?

I did about 30 minutes last night with well over 10 holdbacks (plateaus) and I awoke in the middle of the night. My eyes were on fire all frickin day today, i felt stoned but weary. Obviously the ultimate guru is within.

The day before , following a 30 minute tantric work-out the prior evening, I felt amazing like I was onto changing my life. My senses haven't been this heightened in years.

What concerns me is that i'm not a good looking guy and I think I can only attract ugly women. I don't know if I could find a tantra partner/lover who could arouse me fully therefore. Does that matter?

Also i'm using adult movie clips to get myself started/aroused. That's cool, right?

Also, I am assuming that Crowley did consecration of talismans with his semen. Was this after normal sex or did he do this after tantric holdbacks and then ejaculate on his talismans?
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Gnosomai Emauton » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:13 pm

gerry456 wrote:I am aware that in Thelema, tantra is to be used for god-atonement and manifesting intent.

Why "god-atonement"?

Howeevr, what are the do's and don'ts for solo tantra?

Do what thou wilt.

What should a tantric practitioner be doing whilst practicing self-stimulation and holdbacks?

Experimenting and recording the results.

10 minutes a night? 10 holdbacks a night? 20 holdbacks a night? Circulating energy around his being? Constant prostate-contraction and release throughout the day to develop holdback ability?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes... and...

I mean this isn't rocket science but how else can I develop the ability to holdback ejaculation?

If you succeed, it will send you much farther and faster than a rocket. Until you find the right key and the right door though... vise grip? :twisted:

I did about 30 minutes last night with well over 10 holdbacks (plateaus) and I awoke in the middle of the night. My eyes were on fire all frickin day today, i felt stoned but weary.

Have you recorded this in your book of results?

Obviously the ultimate guru is within.

S/he always is.

The day before , following a 30 minute tantric work-out the prior evening, I felt amazing like I was onto changing my life. My senses haven't been this heightened in years.

Have you recorded this in your book of results?

What concerns me is that i'm not a good looking guy and I think I can only attract ugly women.

What concerns me is that you think "good looks" have anything to do with tantra. Or anything, really, other than animal-level mating instincts.

I don't know if I could find a tantra partner/lover who could arouse me fully therefore. Does that matter?

Only if you're expecting someone else to do the work for you.

Also i'm using adult movie clips to get myself started/aroused. That's cool, right?

Sounds hot to me.

Also, I am assuming that Crowley did consecration of talismans with his semen. Was this after normal sex or did he do this after tantric holdbacks and then ejaculate on his talismans?

I wasn't there so I couldn't say. You might find some answers in Rex de Arte Regia reproduced in The Magical Record of the Beast 666.
Go in all ways contrary to the world.
User avatar
Gnosomai Emauton
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:28 am

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm

The sound of one hand clapping.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles
 
Posts: 9579
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:41 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Takamba » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:57 pm

The largest sexual organ is the imagination.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 am

Yes I'm keepoing a scientific record but I need to be more specific in terms of the number of plateaus. Crowleys diaries are not so scientific, they're basic documents when it comes to his "sex magick".
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:03 am

Takamba,

Are you an advanced tantric practitioner?

Are we supposed to maintain an erection for long time periods or is it ok to go limp now and again and then build up arousal again?

What methods do we use to strengthen holdbacks? Have you
heard of Lingam breathing? I've been doing that.

Sex causes so much trouble in society. I think that solo tantra
Is the solution to possessiveness, horny anxiety, sexual romantic sorrow and romantic heartache and obsession.
If one doesn't practice tantric holdbacks then one can't be a Thelemite imo.

How say ye all?
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Takamba » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:23 am

I don't know about the use of the word "advanced." I'm not much for comparing myself to others, but in comparison to say myself thirty years ago, I've advanced indeed.

Yes I've heard of Lingam breathing and I do practice it, as well as circular breathing while also imagining the sexual energy circulating within the coupling (out my mouth, through her mouth, through her body, out her yoni, through my lingam, up my body, out my mouth) (and then switching the direction) (as well as other visual and cognitive practices). The main thing for me regarding your question about the hold back is that in short I'm putting my mind to everything going on at the moment other than achieving ejaculation. I can have multiple "male" orgasms without ever once having to ejaculate. (If this is a magical ritual, for example, then ejaculation is the release of the 'talisman' where as the multiple orgasmic moments of bliss are the build up of the power towards the magical aim.)

I don't have an answer about lack of erection or otherwise. I think that's up to you to accept or decide about because it is not something I've asked myself. For me I maintain an erection for as long as necessary, as long as possible, and don't have trouble otherwise.

I don't believe asexual lifestyles and onanism are the solutions to possessiveness, petty jealousy, horny anxiety or any such thing. If it is your natural inclination to be asexual (that is, you actually cannot find yourself sexually aroused by a partner) (as opposed to a self-imposed upon lifestyle), then by all means be asexual and practice onanism to all of your organs' delight - but don't imagine it resolves personality constructs. If you want to practice monastic asceticism for the purpose of exploring your personality constructs, then by all means feel free to impose that lifestyle upon yourself - but I do not call that itself a "solution" any more than I call avoiding the beach a solution to not learning how to swim.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:17 am

Takamba wrote:I don't know about the use of the word "advanced." I'm not much for comparing myself to others, but in comparison to say myself thirty years ago, I've advanced indeed.

Yes I've heard of Lingam breathing and I do practice it, as well as circular breathing while also imagining the sexual energy circulating within the coupling (out my mouth, through her mouth, through her body, out her yoni, through my lingam, up my body, out my mouth) (and then switching the direction) (as well as other visual and cognitive practices). The main thing for me regarding your question about the hold back is that in short I'm putting my mind to everything going on at the moment other than achieving ejaculation. I can have multiple "male" orgasms without ever once having to ejaculate. (If this is a magical ritual, for example, then ejaculation is the release of the 'talisman' where as the multiple orgasmic moments of bliss are the build up of the power towards the magical aim.)

I don't have an answer about lack of erection or otherwise. I think that's up to you to accept or decide about because it is not something I've asked myself. For me I maintain an erection for as long as necessary, as long as possible, and don't have trouble otherwise.
.


Good info, thanks. Did tantra change your life for the better? How?

Takamba wrote:
I don't believe asexual lifestyles and onanism are the solutions to possessiveness, petty jealousy, horny anxiety or any such thing. If it is your natural inclination to be asexual (that is, you actually cannot find yourself sexually aroused by a partner) (as opposed to a self-imposed upon lifestyle), then by all means be asexual and practice onanism to all of your organs' delight - but don't imagine it resolves personality constructs. If you want to practice monastic asceticism for the purpose of exploring your personality constructs, then by all means feel free to impose that lifestyle upon yourself - but I do not call that itself a "solution" any more than I call avoiding the beach a solution to not learning how to swim.


No i'm not wilfully being asexual haha are you kiddin'? No, the only women who seem to find me attractive at the moment are not women that I find attractive. I am hoping that my tantric solo work will make me more attractive to women so I can find a lover that I find attractive. Then again, I am a bit confused because let's say she loses her attractiveness in some way? Then, it would be fickle of me to leave her due to this and fickleness is one of the negative aspects that tantric work is supposed to eliminate isn't it? Love is better than sex. Maybe I should date a woman that I don't find attractive.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Takamba » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 am

For one thing, of course, tantra isn't only about the sexual practices. Tantra itself is the confrontation or resolutions of opposites. Love an ugly woman until she is beautiful to you, love a beautiful woman until she is ugly to you. Then you begin to see the solutions to your personality constructs. Then you see that all is illusion and you are the master.
Last edited by Takamba on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gurugeorge » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:41 pm

gerry456 wrote:I am aware that in Thelema, tantra is to be used for god-atonement and manifesting intent. Howeevr, what are the do's and don'ts for solo tantra? I meditate regularly by the way.

What should a tantric practitioner be doing whilst practicing self-stimulation and holdbacks? 10 minutes a night? 10 holdbacks a night? 20 holdbacks a night? Circulating energy around his being? Constant prostate-contraction and release throughout the day to develop holdback ability? I mean this isn't rocket science but how else can I develop the ability to holdback ejaculation?

I did about 30 minutes last night with well over 10 holdbacks (plateaus) and I awoke in the middle of the night. My eyes were on fire all frickin day today, i felt stoned but weary. Obviously the ultimate guru is within.

The day before , following a 30 minute tantric work-out the prior evening, I felt amazing like I was onto changing my life. My senses haven't been this heightened in years.

What concerns me is that i'm not a good looking guy and I think I can only attract ugly women. I don't know if I could find a tantra partner/lover who could arouse me fully therefore. Does that matter?

Also i'm using adult movie clips to get myself started/aroused. That's cool, right?

Also, I am assuming that Crowley did consecration of talismans with his semen. Was this after normal sex or did he do this after tantric holdbacks and then ejaculate on his talismans?


All I'd say is be careful about using "tantra" as an excuse for self-indulgence, particularly masturbatory self-indulgence. How good is your simple seated concentration meditation? Unless it's pretty good, you might be fooling yourself.

Generally speaking, paired sex is always better than masturbation, because there's an exchange of energies and some rather complex fluids (which probably have energies). It's not that there's anything "wrong" with masturbation, but for a magician, it's a potential hall of mirrors, whereas what you really want is to be engaging with the world, experiencing it, exchanging energy with it.

Don't worry about looks (though do worry about health and fitness). Getting sexual partners is all about courage. Courage is the real turn on (for both men and women). Start small.

Masturbation (again, unless your concentration is very good) may only entangle you more deeply in your fear of the Other, and habitual masturbation could mire you even deeper. Only people with a real superabundance of sexual energy can masturbate regularly without many problems. Don't imagine you're such a type if you aren't. And even with genius, it's still a waste (because not an exchange), and still likely to lead to self-indulgence in other areas, and an inability to see and feel others as they really are.
********

"To wake up is to wake the world up" - D.E.Harding
User avatar
gurugeorge
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:59 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Takamba wrote:For one thing, of course, tantra isn't only about the sexual practices. Tantra itself is the confrontation or resolutions of opposites. Love and ugly woman until she is beautiful to you, love a beautiful woman until she is ugly to you. Then you begin to see the solutions to your personality constructs. Then you see that all is illusion and you are the master.


Yeah , ultimately in Thelema, desire and fear must be rooted out.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:42 pm

gurugeorge wrote:
gerry456 wrote:All I'd say is be careful about using "tantra" as an excuse for self-indulgence, particularly masturbatory self-indulgence. How good is your simple seated concentration meditation? Unless it's pretty good, you might be fooling yourself.

Generally speaking, paired sex is always better than masturbation, because there's an exchange of energies and some rather complex fluids (which probably have energies). It's not that there's anything "wrong" with masturbation, but for a magician, it's a potential hall of mirrors, whereas what you really want is to be engaging with the world, experiencing it, exchanging energy with it.

Don't worry about looks (though do worry about health and fitness). Getting sexual partners is all about courage. Courage is the real turn on (for both men and women). Start small.

Masturbation (again, unless your concentration is very good) may only entangle you more deeply in your fear of the Other, and habitual masturbation could mire you even deeper. Only people with a real superabundance of sexual energy can masturbate regularly without many problems. Don't imagine you're such a type if you aren't. And even with genius, it's still a waste (because not an exchange), and still likely to lead to self-indulgence in other areas, and an inability to see and feel others as they really are.


Yes it is "self-indulgent" but so is having sex with someone that you don't really love. That is also a form of masturbation. However, solo practice with the intent of looking for a tantric sex partner is right on and that's what i'm doing. Cutting off the world and withdrawing into a shell is not balanced, I appreciate that. I have interacted with 100s of women this year/last year. I have courage but they weren't interested. I'm not complaining :) it's one of my karmic debts I guess.

Yes as I see it, the hexagram is Fire and Water conjoined; the Fire of karezza and the Water of the meditative Will-coolant, a transmutation or alchemical stoking and cooling of the tinctures in the crucible.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:44 pm

At least nobody can say, "You don't know jack."
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles
 
Posts: 9579
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:41 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:23 pm

haha

Speaking of "solo tantra" as "self-indulgence" here we have the first stage of alchemy described as a relinquishing of self-indulgence;


The Transformative Processes

There are seven steps in the transformative processes, both for physical Alchemy as well as spiritual Alchemy. Here is a brief list of the 7 Steps of the Emerald formula.

1. Calcination
2. Dissolution
3. Separation
4. Conjunction
5. Fermentation
6. Distillation
7. Coagulation



In this series of posts I shall endeavour to give examples of the Physical Alchemical Processes and the Psychological Process of Transformation that each of these 7 Steps includes. We shall start with the First of the Seven Steps: Calcination.

1. Calcination - Calcination is the first of the seven major operations in the Alchemy of Transformation.

Chemically, the Calcination process involves heating a substance in a crucible or over an open flame until it is reduced to ashes. In the Arcanum Experiment, Calcination is represented by Sulfuric Acid, which the alchemist made from a naturally occurring substance called Vitriol. Sulfuric Acid is a powerful corrosive that eats away flesh and reacts with all metals except Gold.

Psychologically, this is a destruction of ego and our attachment to material possessions. Calcination is usually a natural humbling process as we are gradually assaulted and overcome by the trials and tribulations of life, though it can be a deliberate surrender of our inherent hubris gained through a variety of spiritual disciplines that ignite the fire of introspection and self-evaluation.

Psychologically, the Fire of Calcination can be experienced as the metabolic discipline or aerobic activity that tunes the body, burning off excess from overindulgence and producing a lean, mean, fighting machine. Calcination begins in the Base or Lead Chakra at the Sacrel Cup at the Base of the Spine.

On the Planetary level, it is the Fire of Creation, the formation of a liveable environment from molten matter and volcanic ashes.



http://ordosacerdotalvstempli.net/seven.html
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

I recently read that Tantra doesn't heal, it just amplifies what you already are. In other words, set, setting and dosage.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Hermes » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 pm

I think a way masturbation can be useful is to gain time.

While masturbating one can focus 100% on specific things and adjust what actually arouses, until the desire is purified. Also you can multiply very fast various experiences that would take very long otherwise. You can have 100 parners in 30 minutes in your mind. It is like fast forward. Activate etheric and astral body at the same time to help this. And focus on purification of desire. Keep always the goal in mind. The intent is to gain time and consecrate as fast as possible sexuality to HGA. If so it is good practice. Then, no desire will come unwillingly. Desire will attune to HGA. And if you are aroused again you will know it is of holy nature. That it is directly related to HGA. So you wont have any partner finding problem anymore as it will be God directly wich chooses for you when what and with who to do. The progress should be fast and empowering. if it is not so it is probably not the time for such a practice.
Hermes
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:53 am

I'm single so I have to prepare for tantric fusion with another, I have to practice by myself otherwise I won't have any staying power.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Saeptus » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:18 am

In general, I have no problem with performing tantric work by yourself. If you have a problem with doing it every day as part of your practice then there is a deeper issue that needs to be addressed. Bottling it up is also a form of attachment. I agree with Hermes, much faster and disciplined results with yourself.

Always remember to turn inward regardless of the circumstances in your life. There are certainly those times when you have to be ruthless and times you have to be forgiving. But I think the right person and right time will only come around when you have your house in order.
Saeptus
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby gerry456 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:08 am

I'm not too concerned about the issue of being a solo practitioner. I couldn't understand a male hetero Thelemite who lives with and loves and as sex with a woman who is not a tantric practitioner. You only have to read Al to see blatantly that Thelema is tantra.

Anyyway, Takamba I meant solo lingam breathing as an exercise done outside of sexual activity. As I understand it it is inhaling through the crown cakra, sending "it" to root cakra, squeezing ones prostate/sphincta for 5 seconds and thenexhaling "it" through one's penis while simultaneously relaxing the prostate/sphinta, so it is a spiritual astral ejaculation as it were. This exercise can also be done, for males, via heart cakra inhalation. For women its different.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Location: Lancashire England

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Takamba » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:38 am

gerry456 wrote:I'm not too concerned about the issue of being a solo practitioner. I couldn't understand a male hetero Thelemite who lives with and loves and as sex with a woman who is not a tantric practitioner. You only have to read Al to see blatantly that Thelema is tantra.

Anyyway, Takamba I meant solo lingam breathing as an exercise done outside of sexual activity. As I understand it it is inhaling through the crown cakra, sending "it" to root cakra, squeezing ones prostate/sphincta for 5 seconds and thenexhaling "it" through one's penis while simultaneously relaxing the prostate/sphinta, so it is a spiritual astral ejaculation as it were. This exercise can also be done, for males, via heart cakra inhalation. For women its different.


Yes, that's what I meant by lingam breathing also. I also do what other practices I described earlier and some I'm not describing here. Tantra is a full system, not just sex magick. As was said earlier, anyone reading AC will figure out that Thelema is tantra.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
User avatar
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Frater INRI » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:21 am

Takamba wrote: Tantra is a full system, not just sex magick. As was said earlier, anyone reading AC will figure out that Thelema is tantra.


Yes.

Being into Tantra for as long as I can remember (and still learning), reading on/offline that people equate Tantra with sex rituals, always evokes a smile to my face.

Only in as shallow and f***ed up a culture as ours here in the West is, elaborated and advanced system like Tantra could be bought simply as sex.

There is sooooooo much more to Tantra.

Oh yes, Thelema is "just" a modern expression of the ancient teachings of Tantric masters.

'Yoni tantra' says it all, offering the concept of the "Will" centuries before A.C. and freely sharing the most secret and oh-my-gods stuff of the O.T.O.

:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!
Liber AL I:61
User avatar
Frater INRI
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Shivaloka

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Hermes » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:07 pm

When one stays on mental force, the lower adjustement is instant. But if one falls, one falls back to the corresponding laws. There are different laws on different planes, though they are one too. The yin and the yang oscilation is maintained.

The more subtle mecanism, the more it applies on higher plane because all laws converge to The Law.

When it is clear, no time is wasted. Even past is transformed.
Hermes
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Frater INRI » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Hermes wrote:When one stays on mental force, the lower adjustement is instant. But if one falls, one falls back to the corresponding laws. There are different laws on different planes, though they are one too. The yin and the yang oscilation is maintained.

The more subtle mecanism, the more it applies on higher plane because all laws converge to The Law.

When it is clear, no time is wasted. Even past is transformed.

I agree.
Well said.

And embracing the whole of Tantra (not only sex rituals), one might advance really rapidly, going really high...
...and if one screwes up the Tantric ritual(s), the fall is also very rapid and deep.

Dangerous path Tantra is or can be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!
Liber AL I:61
User avatar
Frater INRI
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Shivaloka

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Hermes » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:08 am

Frater INRI wrote:
Hermes wrote:When one stays on mental force, the lower adjustement is instant. But if one falls, one falls back to the corresponding laws. There are different laws on different planes, though they are one too. The yin and the yang oscilation is maintained.

The more subtle mecanism, the more it applies on higher plane because all laws converge to The Law.

When it is clear, no time is wasted. Even past is transformed.

I agree.
Well said.

And embracing the whole of Tantra (not only sex rituals), one might advance really rapidly, going really high...
...and if one screwes up the Tantric ritual(s), the fall is also very rapid and deep.

Dangerous path Tantra is or can be.



It reminds me the mecanism of speech and secrecy. Breaking the rules if done right is actually very good. It can make one "jump" straight to the next thing. But it can also be a mistake whose effects take much time to correct ! The more powerful the technique the more good or harm will happen.
Hermes
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Solo Tantra

Postby Frater INRI » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:33 am

Hermes wrote:

It reminds me the mecanism of speech and secrecy. Breaking the rules if done right is actually very good. It can make one "jump" straight to the next thing. But it can also be a mistake whose effects take much time to correct ! The more powerful the technique the more good or harm will happen.


Oh yes Hermes,
I agree.

Well said.

The same applies to our rituals and intentions / articulated Will,
IMO.

:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!
Liber AL I:61
User avatar
Frater INRI
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Shivaloka

Next

Return to Mysticism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest