kundalini definition

Q&A and discussion on yoga and other avenues of mysticism

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Re: kundalini definition

Postby Takamba » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:18 am

Wasn't that in When Harry Met Sally? No, I've never done that to someone or had it done to me. We've got completely off topic (and I have my suspicions why a certain poster keeps getting off topic in various threads).
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby gerry456 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:26 am

Takamba wrote:Wasn't that in When Harry Met Sally? No, I've never done that to someone or had it done to me. We've got completely off topic (and I have my suspicions why a certain poster keeps getting off topic in various threads).

I'd love to know how Tantic massage (which manipulates kindalini energy) is off topic. :shock:

I've booked a session with a Tantric therapist a few weeks or so away. Will let you know how it goes.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby Takamba » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:16 pm

:angel:
gerry456 wrote:
Takamba wrote:Wasn't that in When Harry Met Sally? No, I've never done that to someone or had it done to me. We've got completely off topic (and I have my suspicions why a certain poster keeps getting off topic in various threads).

I'd love to know how Tantic massage (which manipulates kindalini energy) is off topic. :shock:

I've booked a session with a Tantric therapist a few weeks or so away. Will let you know how it goes.

I'm stating the opinion that this has gotten off topic (talking about reiki sexual devices of dubious validity) based on Jim's previous use of the opinion when the question "why is khabs plural" was simply answered and then the thread was deemed off topic. The original topic is kundalini compared to prana compared to chi. I believe the topic has run it's course and if you want to discus specific models of something, you might prefer a unique thread.
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Gnosomai Emauton » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Takamba wrote:(and I have my suspicions why a certain poster keeps getting off topic in various threads).

This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain poster's leave of absence that almost exactly coincides with the friendly ghost infestation would it? Because that sort of reasoning is just fallacious, my friend.
:shock:
Go in all ways contrary to the world.
Gnosomai Emauton

Postby Takamba » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Gnosomai Emauton wrote:
Takamba wrote:(and I have my suspicions why a certain poster keeps getting off topic in various threads).

This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain poster's leave of absence that almost exactly coincides with the friendly ghost infestation would it? Because that sort of reasoning is just fallacious, my friend.
:shock:

Not as specifically as you think I think, but related. I'm not suggesting it is either party specifically, but obviously one who is aware, and who sharing some of the same topics but from the opposite point of view.

*personally I support neither extreme of these specific topics (hence my quoting of Crowley earlier). My point is that extremism is the issue.
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby gerry456 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:35 am

I asked if khabs were plural. Jim clarified it, so thread over. I don't see the big deal.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456

Postby Takamba » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 am

gerry456 wrote:I asked if khabs were plural. Jim clarified it, so thread over. I don't see the big deal.

No big deal is being made. Here you've asked "Is kundalini same thing as chi I.e. prana?" It has been answered. Do you always need Jim to tell you it has been clarified?

Anything beyond that is off topic.
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby gerry456 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Word baby. Word.

gerry456

Previous

Return to Mysticism