Left/Right nostril correspondances

Q&A and discussion on yoga and other avenues of mysticism

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Left/Right nostril correspondances

Postby ThelemicMage » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 pm

I forget, but Crowley states once maybe in his journals or in some Liber, what each nostrils means.
I think it's even elemental to some extent. In fact, I think he went into detail as in out from one nostril
has a different attribution to in from the same nostril.

Anybody got anything??
“The mushroom said to me once, ‘Nature loves courage. Nature loves courage,’ and I said, ‘What’s the payoff on that?’ And it said, ‘It shows you it loves courage because it removes obstacles.’ You make a commitment, and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream, and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up.” -Terrence McKenna

Love is the Law,

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!!

Love under Will
ThelemicMage
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Re: Left/Right nostril correspondances

Postby seekinghga » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:38 am

The left nostril goes with the Ida nadi. Water. Lunar. Tamas. Salt. Mem.

The right nostril goes with the Pingala nadi. Fire. Solar. Rajas. Sulphur. Shin.

Shushumna is Air. Pellucidity. Sattva. Mercury. Aleph.
"And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught."
- LXV 5:59
seekinghga
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Re: Left/Right nostril correspondances

Postby ThelemicMage » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Ok, then I remember that from either 8 lectures, or the other yoga book by Crowley. Book 4
“The mushroom said to me once, ‘Nature loves courage. Nature loves courage,’ and I said, ‘What’s the payoff on that?’ And it said, ‘It shows you it loves courage because it removes obstacles.’ You make a commitment, and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream, and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up.” -Terrence McKenna

Love is the Law,

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!!

Love under Will
ThelemicMage

Return to Mysticism