30 January (Heru-Ra-Ha) Liber CCXX, 3:48-50

Archive of discussions from a prior (partial) round.

Moderator: Moderators - Public

30 January (Heru-Ra-Ha) Liber CCXX, 3:48-50

Postby Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 am

(v. 193) 48. Now this mystery of the letters is done, and I want to go on to the holier place.
(v. 194) 49. I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.
(v. 195) 50. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Re: 30 January (Heru-Ra-Ha) Liber CCXX, 3:48-50

Postby gmugmble » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 am

I'm sorry, but it cracks me up that Horus says, okay I'm through talking about words, and then goes on to talk about words.
-- Robert W

"Friends in the Dharma, be satisfied with your own heads. Do not put any false heads above your own. Then, minute after minute, watch your step closely." -- Nyogen Senzaki
gmugmble
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 am

gmugmble wrote:I'm sorry, but it cracks me up that Horus says, okay I'm through talking about words, and then goes on to talk about words.

That IS kinda funny, eh?

Though, actually, Aiwass says he's done with letters and then goes on to talk about words. This hadn't occurred to me before: It's a step toward a higher level of sophistication or complexity.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Postby gmugmble » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 am

Mars was exactly conjoined Mercury on the MC (or Zenith, I forget which) during the reception of the Book of the Law. In Chapter III, I get the impression of martial and mercurial energies uncomfortably entwined, like Horus Schwarzenegger and Hermes DeVito in Twins. It's as if the god tries to adopt an air of chest-pounding machismo -- "I am war and vengeance … worship me with fire and swords … make incense from baby's blood … trample on the weak … spit on your enemies … Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha," that sort of thing -- but can't help sounding like a bookworm or prim bureaucrat -- "Set up an office … let's make a book with nice paper and pretty ink … put in some of that stuff you wrote … hire some translators," that sort of thing. Like William the Bloody writing poetry to his mother.
-- Robert W

"Friends in the Dharma, be satisfied with your own heads. Do not put any false heads above your own. Then, minute after minute, watch your step closely." -- Nyogen Senzaki
gmugmble

Postby Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 am

gmugmble wrote:Mars was exactly conjoined Mercury on the MC (or Zenith, I forget which) during the reception of the Book of the Law.

On April 10, Mars crossed the Zenith at 12:15 PM (25% of the way through the dictation of chapter 3, somewhere around verse 19). It crossed the Midheaven at 12:44 PM, 73% of the way through (somewhere around verse 55).
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Return to Meditation of the Day Archive