Packing my belongings to travel

Per user request, here is a place to discuss dream interpretation.

Packing my belongings to travel

Postby AliceKnewIt » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 am

I have a recurring dream that I am with a group of people, we are working on a project together, and traveling in a foreign country. Usually it's somewhere in Europe, though sometimes it's Egypt. Sometimes its in the USA, but in another state. Then we have to leave to travel; either to go home, or just to another city. All my belongings are in this messy room. My clothes and things are scattered in a big messy room, usually other’s people’s stuff in there also. My things are usually together in one area, but still very messy. I work to stuff my belongings into my bag, and feel pressured to hurry, as we are leaving.
AliceKnewIt
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Re: Packing my belongings to travel

Postby Ankh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am

Quote Alice: I have a recurring dream that I am with a group of people, we are working on a project together, and traveling in a foreign country. Usually it's somewhere in Europe, though sometimes it's Egypt. Sometimes its in the USA, but in another state. Then we have to leave to travel; either to go home, or just to another city. All my belongings are in this messy room. My clothes and things are scattered in a big messy room, usually other’s people’s stuff in there also. My things are usually together in one area, but still very messy. I work to stuff my belongings into my bag, and feel pressured to hurry, as we are leaving.
Sound like you are very busy with other people’s wants and needs. I find it helpful to set up healthy boundaries (you don’t need to build a wall though :) ) to take care of my self. My question is how did it make you feel? If you felt good about it congratulations you are needed. If not.....?
AL III,17: “Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms.”
Ankh
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Postby gerry456 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:11 pm

AliceKnewIt wrote:I have a recurring dream that I am with a group of people, we are working on a project together, and traveling in a foreign country. Usually it's somewhere in Europe, though sometimes it's Egypt. Sometimes its in the USA, but in another state. Then we have to leave to travel; either to go home, or just to another city. All my belongings are in this messy room. My clothes and things are scattered in a big messy room, usually other’s people’s stuff in there also. My things are usually together in one area, but still very messy. I work to stuff my belongings into my bag, and feel pressured to hurry, as we are leaving.

Are you in a magical order? Sounds like a reflection of the inner shifting beliefs taking place as you work with other like minded people.
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456

Postby Hermitas » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:17 pm

An image of traveling around with your "pack," and you working your will in cooperation with them. It's an image of an ideal, both will and social needs are free and fulfilled.

Then there is an image of your anxiety - what you fear holds you back. And in the dream, it's metaphorically your personal "baggage" being disorganized. It represents the inertial forces (attachments) that keep you from being able to embrace change as rapidly as would be required by this image of your ideal life.

(My interpretation. Your actual mileage may vary.)
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing

Return to Dreams & Interpretation