Stimulating electrical power.

Per user request, here is a place to discuss dream interpretation.

Stimulating electrical power.

Postby Shadow Self » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm

I had a dream last night about this forum. I dreamed that the Temple of Thelema had a specific technique that was not a secret, it was represented by a set of metal electrical plug shaped items and firm metal bindings that went across the body. Someone mentioned it was one of the more advanced techniques and someone said "you may find it has too much power if you are not a high enough grade. I remember trying it in my dream and feeling overloaded with a vibrating energy(like something overstimulating), but not really being able to do anything useful with it, so I took it off and decided it wasn't for me at this time.
Shadow Self
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Stimulating electrical power.

Postby Takamba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:42 am

Bye Felicia :wink:
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby gerry456 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:48 am

Shadow Self wrote:I had a dream last night about this forum. I dreamed that the Temple of Thelema had a specific technique that was not a secret, it was represented by a set of metal electrical plug shaped items and firm metal bindings that went across the body. Someone mentioned it was one of the more advanced techniques and someone said "you may find it has too much power if you are not a high enough grade. I remember trying it in my dream and feeling overloaded with a vibrating energy(like something overstimulating), but not really being able to do anything useful with it, so I took it off and decided it wasn't for me at this time.

Wow! Haha. Awesome. You really need an interpretation?
2.19 They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.

2.21 We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.
gerry456
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby Hermitas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 am

I'm not sure why you got the responses that you have so far. Maybe I'm missing something.

I keep getting distracted by wondering what your intuition might be describing in this way. Instead, I'll just rephrase and throw it back to you to see what sticks.

You have an intuition that there is a known method of initiation occurring through participation on this forum. But it's more than just participation, it appears, as it seems you may choose to "plug in" to it or not.
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing

Postby seekinghga » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Hermitas wrote:I'm not sure why you got the responses that you have so far. Maybe I'm missing something.

I keep getting distracted by wondering what your intuition might be describing in this way. Instead, I'll just rephrase and throw it back to you to see what sticks.

You have an intuition that there is a known method of initiation occurring through participation on this forum. But it's more than just participation, it appears, as it seems you may choose to "plug in" to it or not.

You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. Don't you love it? Grow up.
"And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught."
- LXV 5:59
seekinghga
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Postby Hermitas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:23 pm

seekinghga wrote:
Hermitas wrote:I'm not sure why you got the responses that you have so far. Maybe I'm missing something.

You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. You keep replying to me. Don't you love it? Grow up.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your response.
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Shadow Self » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm

I was the one who made the original post. I thought I would let it sit a few days to see the kind of replies I got.
As far as the specific technique, I'm not entirely sure, I"m sure if I looked through all that AA stuff I downloaded it would come to me.
Shadow Self
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Hermitas » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:32 am

It wouldn't be the first time I've heard it theorized that this was the case.

But I don't think it's a technique - certainly not one that is known or intentional. More like ...people living out their own initiatory dramas here no matter how that process got ...initiated.

My two.
Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing

Return to Dreams & Interpretation