On Liber Tav

Q&A and discussion on the world view encapsulating humanity's current stage of evolution

Moderator: Moderators - Public

On Liber Tav

Postby Starry Soul » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm

What exactly in there is the Holy Book, Class A, besides the Hebrew letters? I know the notes at the bottom aren't (right?). But are the "commentaries" of the letters class A? Even that part between brackets? And the lotus sticks?
Starry Soul

Re: On Liber Tav

Postby Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Starry Soul wrote:What exactly in there is the Holy Book, Class A, besides the Hebrew letters? I know the notes at the bottom aren't (right?). But are the "commentaries" of the letters class A? Even that part between brackets? And the lotus sticks?

I believe the remarks are not Class A. It's just the arrangement.

I might be wrong, though. At least the intention, when creating The Holy Books of Thelema (Eqx. III:9) was to include only the Class A content and no commentary. If that was accomplished correctly (by "best interpretation available"), then the brief statements typeset as columns under the triliterals, are also part of Class A.

Since it is not required to be memorized in any A.'.A.'. grade, too fine a line has not been drawn usually.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Re: On Liber Tav

Postby Starry Soul » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

Thanks.
Starry Soul

Return to Thelema