Hindu equivalent of Nuit and Hadit

Q&A and discussion on the world view encapsulating humanity's current stage of evolution

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Hindu equivalent of Nuit and Hadit

Postby Captainmaharaj » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 pm

SO does Nuit=Brahman while Hadit=Atman? It may seem silly asking but I just want to know.
Captainmaharaj
Copper Member
Copper Member

Re: Hindu equivalent of Nuit and Hadit

Postby Takamba » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Captainmaharaj wrote:SO does Nuit=Brahman while Hadit=Atman? It may seem silly asking but I just want to know.

Sounds good to me. Nuit is all that there is. Hadit is you (but you may not know this part yet).
"If we are to have Beauty and Love, whether in begetting children or works of art, or what not, we must have perfect freedom to act, without fear or shame or any falsity."
Takamba
Nothing
Nothing

Postby Joshua » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:26 pm

I thought RA HOOR KHUIT was the self part?
Fr. 444
Joshua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby mark0987 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 am

I thought RA HOOR KHUIT was the self part?

Hadit is an extension of Nuit, there is no other God than Nuit and Hadit. Ra-Hoor-Khuit is just one manifestation of the interplay between nuit and hadit. At the core we are all Hadit, Ra-Hoor-Khuit at the core is Hadit.....

Ra-hoor-khuit may represent the HGA, however it is not our HGA, we could think of him as a sort of cosmic representation of this idea.

I like to think of it like this (disagree as you will); You are the outermost mask hiding the HGA and the HGA is the mask hiding Hadit- Hadit is the final mask of manifested nuit.

93,93/93.
"Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realises that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: 'Ye must have faith.'"

-Max Planck
mark0987
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Postby Joshua » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 am

Makes sense

ABRAHADABRA represents had in a micro macro sense while still concealing the pure beyond 0,1. NUIT being the infinite the hga being like a mothers nipple
Fr. 444
Joshua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby IAO131 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Nuit = Brahman
Hadit = Atman
Ra-Hoor-Khuit = Ishvara

93 93/93
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt
* [IAO131.com] *
Love is the law, love under will.
IAO131
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Uni_Verse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:23 pm

mark0987 wrote: Ra-Hoor-Khuit is just one manifestation of the interplay between nuit and hadit

I thought Ra-Hoor was the interplay between Nuit & Hadit made manifest in its many forms... at least for the current Aeon.

Or am I reading what you are attempting to convey incorrectly ?
There is only one verse,
sung in infinite ways.
-
"Here!"
I come or came?
I sung!
To seeD the Way
-
God sings,
WE experience:
THE UNIVERSE!
Uni_Verse
Nothing
Nothing

Postby mark0987 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 pm

I thought Ra-Hoor was the interplay between Nuit & Hadit made manifest in its many forms... at least for the current Aeon.

Or am I reading what you are attempting to convey incorrectly ?

I honestly don't know, I was talking from a polytheistic point of view at the time e.g. there is a massive difference between Ra-Hoor-Khuit and a deity such as Athena.

I'll admit, I don't concern myself with a lot of theory when it comes to thelema or magical practice, it complicates matters and everyone seems to be in conflict with someone else.

So to answer your question, the above post was my very basic thought patterns.....I am by no means saying I am correct, or what I amt thinking is logical, it was just my thoughts on the matter.

I have read the idea the the whole tree (and existence) is Ra-Hoor-Khuit, I just don't flow with this idea yet, but at the same time I haven't given it much thought....and the way this forum is at the moment I don't wish to give it much thought out loud.

93, 93/93.
"Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realises that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: 'Ye must have faith.'"

-Max Planck
mark0987
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Postby Uni_Verse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 pm

mark0987 wrote:....and the way this forum is at the moment I don't wish to give it much thought out loud.

Oh?

My thanks for your honesty, though I am not quite sure what you are saying.
We are both a bit confused and we can leave it at that. :)
There is only one verse,
sung in infinite ways.
-
"Here!"
I come or came?
I sung!
To seeD the Way
-
God sings,
WE experience:
THE UNIVERSE!
Uni_Verse
Nothing
Nothing

Postby mark0987 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Oh?

My thanks for your honesty, though I am not quite sure what you are saying.
We are both a bit confused and we can leave it at that. :)

That statement was not directed at you by the way.....I felt I must make that clear. Being confused is fun, if we had all the answers what would be the point of living?

-Max Planck
mark0987
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Postby Shamati » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:54 am

I''ve mostly read about Kashmir Shaivism and according to my understanding Atman is Hadit but Shakti can also be Hadit, depending on the circumstances (I am the coiled serpent...) In the end, all is a manifestation of Nuit = Shiva. In Kashmir Shaivism, the universe is real and not an illusion. It exists in conscioussness and everything is a reflection or manifestation of Shiva (who is thus active), but it's still real.

I guess merging with the Holy Guardian Angel would be to realize that YOU are Shiva according to that school of thought.
Shamati
Forum Neophyte
Forum Neophyte

Postby Hermitas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:38 pm

IAO131 wrote:
Nuit = Brahman
Hadit = Atman
Ra-Hoor-Khuit = Ishvara

OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh.........

Hermitas
Nothing
Nothing

Postby oldfriend56 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Joshua wrote:I thought RA HOOR KHUIT was the self part?

Ra Hoor Khuit is the OURSELVES part :)

To me, Humanity in the collective, our group "synergy" and specifically as it is in this particular place and time. Whereas Nuit is the collection of "selves" in all infinity throughout the universe, in all times, and Hadit is just the pure being, found in the self, but ultimately found in the discovery of the union with Nuit.

I often wonder if RHK is akin to the HGH for planetary collective consciousness. Curious to hear others thoughts on that.

From my perspective, this new collective energy emerges into history with the emergence of social media / internet and all the crap that has come along with it :)
oldfriend56
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Return to Thelema