What is a Scarlet Woman?

Q&A and discussion on the world view encapsulating humanity's current stage of evolution

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Postby Shunyata » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:55 am

Marc Free wrote:
zeph wrote:Methinks this is leading us toward a discussion of reincarnation.

Ahh, the manatee. Wisest of all the sea dwelling creatures.
Love is the law, love under will

In brotherhood,

Shunyata
Shunyata
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Re: What is a Scarlet Woman?

Postby Vadox » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Ultimate topic!

Whats will happen to crowley, then his solar seat will be seated by another man? :D So yechidah is a space for 9=2 for the incarnations of avatars? What is kether purpose then and above?

Jim wrote: Part of me thinks I should hold to: "There are an infinite number of Sole Only Points - Hadit-units - as there are infinite points with any area of space - each serving a distinctive role within the larger scope of what we call Nuit."

-I think this otherwise, you felt that many people has already accepted hadith :)
-Can hadit and nuit be incarnate avatars and what spheres they represent if has any?

Jim wrote: What each of us will do in one or another stage of one or another of our incarnations is a separate matter from what one individual, in a particular time-space frame, is selected/suitable/whatever for.

-DO they have any free good work spaces left? :D

-Jim wrote:Sure - except that, in the use of language, it comes down not to what is so (since we aren't conveying that anyway) but to what is useful in the moment. People below full adepthood (by which I mean A.'.A.'. 5=6 or old G.D. 8-3 levels) need to be aspiring to (coining a phrase for the occassion) transcendental differentiation (which exists in the context of inseparable connection) - the solar function, the Distinguishing Consciousness of the 6th Path - not to dissolution. That being stablized, growth is toward the its dissolution in the Abyss. In speaking to nearly everybody on nearly everything, I find it more functional to use "separation (i.e., differentiation) language." Keeps things on target. Those who "get it" will know the part that wasn't said, those that don't yet "get it" will be misdirected to stay on track.

I dont understand.~ - So you meant that ones who ''get it'' goes further to chokmah and beyond, who didnt get goes to ''true nature''?
Vadox
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Vadox » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 pm

I think Dragon is next octave of the beast. In the ''Beast of revelation'' it is said ''And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast''
Does anyone has encountered thelemic dragon phenomena, coz google has :)
Vadox
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby HA 86 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 pm

There are plenty of dragon references in The Bible and in Gnostic writings, so of course they will appear in Crowley's writings.

From AL I,24 The New Comment "The N of Nu is therefore the Dragon -- "Infinite Space" -- and V is "the Infinite Stars" thereof." and "The Dragon in current symbolism refers to the North or Hollow of Heaven; thus to the Womb of Space, which is the container and breeder of all that exists.".

In AL III,55 The New Comment he says "the true Going-Principle is the Lion-Serpent, or Dragon" in reference to spermatozoon.

There are also a few dragons in Liber 418.
-HaIVD AIN
The Hand of Naught
HA 86
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby The_Hawkheaded_child » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:03 am

There is this beautiful woman on these forums, she ignites the fire within! All I can think of is making love - not simple sex - I am talking making love in some impossible way never before experienced.. She must be a Scarlet woman! :wink:
The_Hawkheaded_child
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Mephisto » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Whoa, who bumped this from, uh, how many years ago? [........]

Cool discussion between Zeph and Mr. Eshelman (two very devoted and excellent Thelmites.)

I shall read and ponder.

As for my humble opinion: A Scarlet Woman is a female member of the human species whose epidermis displays coloration somewhere between magenta and hot pink.

:D
Konx Om Pax
Mephisto
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby Corvinae » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:27 am

The_Hawkheaded_child wrote:There is this beautiful woman on these forums, she ignites the fire within! All I can think of is making love - not simple sex - I am talking making love in some impossible way never before experienced.. She must be a Scarlet woman! :wink:

I was looking up info on Yechidah and came across this gem.
I feel the same way about Her

And yea...Ill bump dead things back to life no problem
Love is the Law.
Corvinae
Nothing
Nothing

Previous

Return to Thelema