Heru-Ra-Ha, Ra-Hoor-Khuit, Hoor-Paar-Kraat, and Horus

Q&A and discussion on the world view encapsulating humanity's current stage of evolution

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Re: Heru-Ra-Ha, Ra-Hoor-Khuit, Hoor-Paar-Kraat, and Horus

Postby Frater 639 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

oldfriend56 wrote:@Jim - Frater69

Interesting, I never looked at this very deeply before this.

My take away is that Crowley referenced *Gods* as becoming material because human beings are gods (or at the very least the potential of gods) as our role of inheritance in the body of nuit to her service, i.e. human or human like sentience, intelligence, creativity, and most importantly intention (true will) is (edit: a maybe to me) the creative component and organizing principle of the material (time and space) universe.

Actually a nice conclusion, at least for me personally, to this discussion :)

Thank you once again, truly - this forum has proven to be remarkably helpful in my inner processing

I appreciate the Frater 69. A nice Chariot reference -- I'm honored. :)

This is pretty close to what I take away from it. The gods are Us -- at least, the only vehicle we have to manifest these qualities on the material plane, while being able to write about it (a Work in progress). I truly believe this is what Crowley was trying to say when he wrote that passage.

Thank you for your contributions, oldfriend56. Always an absolute pleasure from the bottom of this heart. <3
Frater 639
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby oldfriend56 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 am

ha! funny it came out that way :)

So I guess coming full circle then, back to the actual topic of this thread.

I guess a few of us at least can conclude with the idea - the 'Gods' are, in material form, humans.

Ra - Hoor - Khuit & Hoor-Par-Kraat, being twins and conjoined, are universal down to every individual yet it also the 'Soul and Spirit' of the collective of humanity (their God State which we can call forth). This actually clarifies some of my previous work in this area.

Hmmm - nice to be able to summarize this so simply :)
oldfriend56
Stone of Precious Water
Stone of Precious Water

Postby amunra » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:07 am

los = someone interested only in winning a debate.= learns new ways to gain the upper hand =will say anything to win said debate= is worthless to engage.
los also = someone with very very low level understanding of anything.low does not mean not of value just not to be regarded highly.
los-t?
in that pit
because because because! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

active=lingam
passive/still=yoni
unoin=sexual congress of self
hpk=cup to be filled
rhk=sword/will to be expressed
heruraha=unspeakable being/ipsissimus
0=2
amunra
Forum Neophyte
Forum Neophyte

Postby Coagvla » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am

FWIW I think these thread about Thelemic 'Gods' be it the aspects of Horus, Had, Hadit, Nu, Nuit etc are important ones and though old ground is often covered, new ideas, however small or subtle, usually emerge. I know personally that my understanding and conceptualisation of these ideas has evolved hugely over the years and continues to do so. It would have been nice to keep this thread (and quite a few others for that matter) on topic instead of the whole materialism thing (again) and the infantile bickering (again). This stuff is important and it matters and this is one of the very few places I have ever come across where there is a huge potential for some very bright and dedicated people (and I include the people who's contributed to this thread) to help each other and help Thelema. If there is a 'meaning of life' it is service and I fail to see how putting someone down or trying to puff yourself up is being of service to anything. We are Brothers and Sisters and while the word of the Law is Thelema the importance of Love and particularly Agape cannot be understated. This post sounds a bit lovey dovey, new age hand holdy, which makes me a little uncomfortable as I am a Thelemite and it is Force and Fire of the new Aeon that pumps the blood through my body, but, as I said, FWIW
Coagvla
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AliceKnewIt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:29 am

Here is my drawing of Heru-Ra-Ha
It is based on ancient Egyptian art of composite, 2-headed gods.

https://www.facebook.com/templeofthelem ... =3&theater
AliceKnewIt

Previous

Return to Thelema