Neurological consequences of various occult practices.

Q&A and discussion on the Path of Initiation

Moderator: Moderators - Public

Re: Neurological consequences of various occult practices.

Postby apostasy_93 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Law wrote:I am curious as to the proven (if any) consequences that a person has experienced in terms of their neural circuitry. Does the western Mystery tradition cause a visible difference? If I got a brain scan, would the doctor be like, "how strange" If I performed Liber samekh repeatedly to obtain the HGA, could you tell? :?:

I know that just recently I've done some enochian work and upon completion I felt a great deal of euphoria and a light-headed state. I don't know if this could be medically or scientifically proven as having occured, e.g. cac scan, mri, etc., however I know that in my own perception it was very real and that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned since my own perception of the world is the one I have to deal with.

I did also notice some very real effects on my lights and air conditioning, but that's another story.

93, 93/93
Spenser
there is no god but man. en nomine chaos, amen.
apostasy_93
Forum Neophyte
Forum Neophyte

Postby christibrany » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 am

bottom line is (as far as my opinion is concerned i suppose)
all reality is produced by our mind. so the concept of mind over matter is nothing but the most important concept in existence, because it IS existence.
so when something produces an effect mental or psychological, it is because we either consciously or subconsciously expected said effect to occur.
so ipso facto all neurological changes possibly caused by spiritual practice only occur through Will, and perhaps not because of specific practices involved, which are only a crutch for Will.
any thoughts?
ps feel free to move this where it should be since its not exactly about the book per say.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
christibrany
Gold Member
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Initiation