A.'.A.'. lineage in the last page of LIBER ABA?

Q&A and discussion on the Path of Initiation

Moderator: Moderators - Public

A.'.A.'. lineage in the last page of LIBER ABA?

Postby YHVH » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Does anyone habe any information or experience whatsoever regarding the (London-based) A.'.A.'. lineage which is "advertised" in the last page of the Big Blue Brick???

Any information and/or personal oppinion would be greatly appreciated.

Love is the law, love under will.
YHVH
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jim Eshelman » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:36 am

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

YHVH asked me this privately as well, so I might as well post my answer publicly also:

The Soror Estai lineage of A.'.A.'. does not comment on the veracity of any other lineage.

My initial response, therefore, was not to comment - the question was posted to the forum in general, not to me in particular. Once it was posted to me specifically, courtesy suggested I should answer it.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Postby YHVH » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:53 am

The Soror Estai lineage of A.'.A.'. does not comment on the veracity of any other lineage.

If there is any member of this forum who is NOT affiliated with the Soror Estai lineage or the Temple of Thelema or the College of Thelema in any way, I would greatly appreciate a Private Message with, if not oppinions, at least background information: From whom does it stem, how old is it, and equally important, how did it end on the last page of the Big Blue Brick- if the latter suggests an official/unofficial relationship with the contemporary O.T.O., what kind of relationship is this. I'd be thankful, as I can't find anything on the web.

Jim, I appreciate your answer and understand your stance on the issue. For this reason, this topic could be closed as well.
YHVH
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby YHVH » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:31 am

Thank you. Check your pm inbox.
YHVH
Silver Member
Silver Member

Return to Initiation