(Smoked a cigarette “salted” with small amount of marijuana, 30 minutes before meditation, for experiment)
- Color is very pleasant, it matches my inner state - I feel that this is the color that represents me now, not only in this moment or day, but wider, during the current life-phase. But there is some mental resistance to entering into communication with images from this Card.
- “Talk to your Death, often – every day let it be your secret, inner friend, and parent, and child.”
- Death = orgasm, a matrix-moment of begetting new Forms; also, Death = Marriage, there is a parallel with ATU VI (a sort of symmetry, with Tipheret as central point, and Binah & Netzach on opposite sides).
(My mind is in chaotic state, I find it very hard to concentrate; and sexual drive is intense; I’m withdrawing from meditation now, and keep on observing the sexual drive, in the manner of I Ching’s Hex.20)
- It’s almost impossible to express how much this color suits me; I feel it’s permeating & filling me, relaxing the physical body instantly.
- Death = trans-formation; the form is changed so much that the new phenomena can not be defined as the previous one any more, but the energy is the same (although differently “refracted”, through a different form ).
- Death is so joyous! It is portrayed as a dancing figure here.
- If consciousness is attached to some particular transient form (identified with it), it disappears during the “moment” or process of death; if not, if it is focused on the essence of form, that which is its inner “content”, it does not disappear during this transition (destruction of some existing-form).
- Death = A Portal to another dimension or dimensions….
- Do not talk to your Death, dance with it! Daily!
- I see flowers, various kinds of them, and green leaves and wreaths; it’s an entrance into a graveyard; I feel thrill, joy, death is freedom!
- It’s a deeply intimate phenomenon, no one can teach you regarding this experience, you are alone, with attention focused either to the transient, or to the transcendent; this focus of attention during experience/process/moment of dying is essential for further motion of the being of “diseased” (there are various kinds of death)!
- There is Beauty in the transient and the passing – exactly in its being transient and passing! Such unutterable Beauty!
- It’s hard to formulate the color right, I keep making it more green than blue…
- The fulfillment of desire = death (orgasm)
- Bones, skeleton, Binah – Neshamah is that which does not die, only Ruach & Nephesh do.
- Imagination: what you create in moments of Death (of one kind or another ) “stamps” itself into some layer of astral plane, and becomes a living form. Also, the way one imagines what his experience of physical death would be like, that is what actually experientaly awaits him during first “phase” of dying (strongly imagined forms are there, guiding /or tormenting/ the soul in transition).
- Death is a Great Sacrament, one of the 3 main during particular existence (the other two are birth and marriage; Aleph, Zain, Nun)
- Seen from the point of view of Aspirant rising “up” the Tree, this Path is a crucial point in SOLVE part of the Formula: refinement of what has been “analyzed” thus far, purification.
- Fish has no voice! It dwells silently in the deep.
"Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our age long love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none."