- She is culmination, finalization, ending, but at the same time she is the beginning.
- Completeness; realization/fulfillment of Work; “the end Crowns the deed”.
- As is Princess-of-Wands manifestation of ATU XX in Assiah, Princess-of-Cups of ATU XII, Princess-of-Swords of ATU 0, so is this princess full manifestation of ATU XXI.
- There is such Beauty in her, mystical & transcendent! I’m unable to describe it, observance and admiration of it makes me ecstatic and exalted.
- Fullness, completeness, perfection, purity, virginity.
- ATUs IV, V, VI as her description: essential “point” is Vav, individual (and intimate)relationship with God, which is relationship of Love, complementarity and transforming-uplifting for the human being.
- Juncture of Lingam and Yoni in endless cosmic coitus…. they swing in their love dance, and Aeons are born and die, Worlds emerge and disappear; and all is rapture, rapture, rapture, beyond words to describe.
O, Sacred VAV!
Mystery of the Rose and Cross is here: there is no Rose without the Cross, nor Cross without the Rose!
- She represents the ability to bring something to its end, to finish what is started, to make a thing perfect and complete in its own right. In this sense, she is Orgasm, as well as Death.
- Her essential principle/idea is: Spirit-in-Matter (or Matter permeated with Spirit), their marriage (ATUs IV, V, VI elaborate on this).
- Perfect(ed) physical Temple; a diamond, cut or uncut; wisdom of the Earth; Spirit of our mother-planet Earth; personification of Gaia-archetype.
- She seems like a Guardian of some Portal (a doorway which opens between dimensions, not as a passage in the same realm).
- Dedication; commitment to the Great Work; Love; shining-forth of own Star – with authenticity, fullness, health.
- This is the Word that becomes Flesh, literally!
- Manifestation of own creative Will into matter, fully and completely.
- End of a cycle of motion and transition to the new one.
- Call for Spirit, and Spirit calling the human soul (“I await the awaking! The summons on high
From the Lord Adonai, from the Lord Adonai!”).
- To be Silent, as a virtue.
- Mystical fulfillment; success in mystical practices (authentic attainment).
- She is also guardian of the wealth & treasures of the Earth; some, guided by partial and manifold transient values, get lost in her woods & shrubs; some, guided by the Call of Spirit, find Her, who is the Lover of Spirit… pure Earth as complementary polarity/partner of the Sky.
- Roots of the trees that make her throne are visible… she is the marriage of Matter and Spirit, and at the same time she is a Portal between the Tree and the realm of Qliphot.
"Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our age long love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none."