And so... it ends

Here is material from earlier stages of the project.

Moderator: Moderators - Public

And so... it ends

Postby Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 am

As of today, the Tarot Meditation Project is concluded, 39 weeks after it began: Exactly enough time to conceive and bear a baby.

I want to thank Shariyf for his enormous contribution and delivery on this. I hope this has been valuable for many of you.

We will leave the finished project up for at least a while, in case there are some stragglers coming from behind.

Remember that you can get Liber Theta as a free download from www.thelema.org/publications

Again, thanks to everyone.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Re: And so... it ends

Postby Al-Shariyf » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 am

Thanks Jim and thank you everyone who contributed to the project and tuned in. It was a pleasure to make this available to the community here. I personally will be taking this project on again with more rigor and intentionality and invite anyone else who wants to take another spin on the ROTA to come play 8)
"To advance—that means Work. Patient, exhausting, thankless, often bewildering Work. Dear sister, if you would but Work! Work blindly, foolishly, misguidedly, it doesn’t matter in the end: Work in itself has absolute virtue." -Magick Without Tears
Al-Shariyf
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire

Postby Anael Lucis » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:29 am

I started Liber Theta today! Can I post my meditations under this thread or was this thread set on a timer for everyone to participate at the same time with a specific start date?

A.L.
"As long as space endures, as long as sentient beings remain, until then, may I too remain to dispel the miseries of the world." - Arya Shantideva, Bodhicaryāvatāra
Anael Lucis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Jim Eshelman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:54 am

Anael Lucis wrote:I started Liber Theta today! Can I post my meditations under this thread or was this thread set on a timer for everyone to participate at the same time with a specific start date?

Go for it.
Love is the law, love under will.
Yours in L.V.X.,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com
"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch!" - CCXX 3:42
Jim Eshelman
Lost His Marbles

Postby Anael Lucis » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 am

Great! I will post my findings after my 3rd meditation on each card.
"As long as space endures, as long as sentient beings remain, until then, may I too remain to dispel the miseries of the world." - Arya Shantideva, Bodhicaryāvatāra
Anael Lucis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to ARCHIVES: Tarot Meditation Project