Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)
Moderator: Moderators - Public
9. Remember all ye that existence is pure joy; that all the sorrows are but as shadows; they pass & are done; but there is that which remains.
10. O prophet! thou hast ill will to learn this writing.
11. I see thee hate the hand & the pen; but I am stronger.
12. Because of me in Thee which thou knewest not.
13. for why? Because thou wast the knower, and me.
- Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm
Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest