Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)
Moderator: Moderators - Public
14. Now let there be a veiling of this shrine; now let the light devour men and eat them up with blindness!
15. For I am perfect, being Not; and my number is nine by the fools; but with the just I am eight, and one in eight: Which is vital, for I am none indeed. The Empress and the King are not of me; for there is a further secret.
16. I am The Empress & the Hierophant. Thus eleven, as my bride is eleven.
- Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm
Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest