Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)
Moderator: Moderators - Public
61. There is a light before thine eyes, o prophet, a light undesired, most desirable.
62. I am uplifted in thine heart; and the kisses of the stars rain hard upon thy body.
63. Thou art exhaust in the voluptuous fullness of the inspiration; the expiration is sweeter than death, more rapid and laughterful than a caress of Hell's own worm.
- Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm
Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests