Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)
Moderator: Moderators - Public
30. My altar is of open brass work: burn thereon in silver or gold!
31. There cometh a rich man from the West who shall pour his gold upon thee.
32. From gold forge steel!
33. Be ready to fly or to smite!
- Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm
Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest