Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)
Moderator: Moderators - Public
51. With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.
52. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.
53. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.
54. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.
- Ultimate Spark of the Intimate Fire
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm
Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: danica and 1 guest