06/26/17 - (Water) Liber LXV, Cap. III, v. 34-36

Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)

Moderator: Moderators - Public

06/26/17 - (Water) Liber LXV, Cap. III, v. 34-36

Postby danica » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Liber LXV, Cap. III, v. 34-36
34. All day I sing of Thy delight; all night I delight in Thy song.
35. There is no other day or night than this.
36. Thou art beyond the day and the night; I am Thyself, O my Maker, my Master, my Mate!
"Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our age long love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none."
danica
Nothing
Nothing

Re: 06/26/17 - (Water) Liber LXV, Cap. III, v. 34-36

Postby danica » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:47 am

Love-rapture spiraling up to greater and greater ecstatic heights.
The day & night is the basic light-darkness natural cycle shaping our senses and rhythms of activity.
I am Thyself expresses the simple truth of Love: Adonai is the essence of Adept's life.
"Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our age long love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none."
danica
Nothing
Nothing

Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah