07/27/17 - (Fire) Liber LXV, Cap. IV, v. 38-41

Scriptural meditations of the day from the Thelemic canon, with primary emphasis on Liber LXV, Liber VII, and Liber CCXX. (Meditations with no responses after 2 days will be deleted - we want to encourage ACTIVE DISCUSSION.)

Moderator: Moderators - Public

07/27/17 - (Fire) Liber LXV, Cap. IV, v. 38-41

Postby danica » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Liber LXV, Cap. IV, v. 38-41
38. Across the waveless sea of eternity Thou didst ride with Thy captains and Thy hosts; with Thy chariots and horsemen and spearmen didst Thou travel through the blue.
39. Before I saw Thee Thou wast already with me; I was smitten through by Thy marvellous spear.
40. I was stricken as a bird by the bolt of the thunderer; I was pierced as the thief by the Lord of the Garden.
41. O my Lord, let us sail upon the sea of blood!
"Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our age long love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none."
danica
Nothing
Nothing

Re: 07/27/17 - (Fire) Liber LXV, Cap. IV, v. 38-41

Postby danica » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Magnificence of experience of Union. There's order & hierarchy recognized, abundant fullness, rich with details - each alive and vibrant, full of Light; the waveless sea of eternity is a hint to continuity of ecstasy, Dhyana.

In an instant, swift, forceful and intense, the Adept is utterly transformed.

Let us sail upon the sea of blood - let's dive-in deep into Mal'kooth, the biological, physical life.
"Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our age long love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none."
danica
Nothing
Nothing

Return to Meditation of the Day - Thelemic Tefilah